[METHOD] +25-100/day – YouTube Method – ULTIMATE GUIDE

Table of Contents

[METHOD] +25-100/day – YouTube Method – ULTIMATE GUIDE

Discussion in ‘Making Money‘ started by krhnsfk, Friday at 3:21 PM.

?

How much have your earned online so far?


Registered Member

Hey! Everyone.
Follow all steps below, and you’ll also make some CA$H online.So this will only be a method to earn through YouTube.
—–REQUIREMENTSCPA/CPI Network Account
Upvote Panel (Highly recommended)
Alot of Google/Gmail Accounts
—–
MANUAL METHODSo once you have your landing page created (or you can request a pre-made from OGADS) you will need a way to post the link on youtube. Since youtube won’t allow you to post those links. You could either have your own domain and do it that way or You’ll have to use Google Drive – Google Sites
—–
GOOGLE DRIVE SETUPGOOGLE SITES SETUP
Once you have your link, you’re ready to post the link on YouTube. You could either post the full url you get from Google Docs/Google Sites or you can use a link shortener. I personally don’t use a link shortener, i have always used the full link.NOW.. You’re ready to post your links. Keep in mind to not post the same exact comment after each other… Try to change it everytime. I won’t give out what kind of LP/Comments i use. I believe everyone make their own. I also use an Upvote Panel wich helps alot to get your comment or top. You could also upvote your comments manually by yourself but it will take alot of time.
AUTOMATED METHODThis method is very simple… You basically will have to create a video and upload it to YouTube.
For ex. Go to YouTube and search “Clash of Clans Hack” you’ll see people that show how to do it in their video. They show to wich link they have to go etc etc…If you’re looking to also do a Clash of Clans hack video, show people you’re going to your link and that you’re doing a survey also. After that show people you got free coins/gems etc (you might need jailbreak for this or a private server). That way it will look legit.This method is good if you’re not willing to post comments or don’t have an upvote panel. Keep in mind you won’t get leads directly with this method. You have to give your video time to get ranked, or you could buy fake views like other people to rank it.
—–FINAL

I hope you guys liked this thread, because i got some threats while writing this thread… coz people are afraid their earnings will decrease. To be honest i don’t care, everyone can still make alot of money with this if they target the right videos/people.
MY CONCLUSION/TIPS

– Try to post the comments on the right timezone, for ex. i try to target people from the US.
– You can easily make +$25/day with this method / You can make more if you use the automated method also.
– Try to find new videos that are becoming trending
– Other people could make alot more ofcourse with this method, i’m just putting out here what you atleast can make/day wich is +$25.
– I won’t say wich upvote panel i’m using because i don’t want it to look like i’m promoting it. If you really would like to know, send me a pm.
– I personally use Google Drive Docs, because people might think Google Sites Redirector looks suspicous.
ALWAYS CHECK YOUR COMMENTS IN ANOTHER BROWSER/INCOGNITO TO CHECK IF YOUR COMMENTS AREN’T GHOSTEDFAQHow do i get the comment’s url!? (Required for Upvote Panel)
-Rightclick on the timestamp.Can you help me personally in inbox?
-No, comment here.I keep getting banned, what should I do?
– Use proxies if you have to create new Accounts. Or you can buy them online for cheap and still make profit.How long until I start to make money?
– Usually within a day of consistent posting and commenting you should start seeing clicks and hopefully Leads.​

GO TO
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/journey-youtube-comments-method-weekly-update.938927/
TO SEE MY JOURNEY WITH THIS METHOD.. SO YOU CAN SEE MY WEEKLY UPDATES AND EARNINGS. I will be posting my weekly earnings on there, to keep everyone updated.Let me know if i forgot something.. wrote it in a rush. There are ofcourse other methods but i recommend these two for the youtube method.
I thought i’d honest with you guys and not put 250-500/day like the other person.​

Last edited: Friday at 3:39 PM

Page 2

?

How much have your earned online so far?

  1. 0

  2. +$25

  3. +$100

  4. +$250

  5. +$$$$$$

  1. Neon
    Jr. VIP
    Jr. VIP

    .:mAestro:. said:

    Why I think, for the second time, this is someone posting method with one idea on his mind – to promote upvote panel?*khm khm*

    Here is the panel boiiiiii

    OP no need to PM everyone, when there is a BST on BHW.

    If you are still suspicious, go ask mods to compare @krhnsfk and @Herion profiles to check if it’s the same person, but I doubt it.

    https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/youtube-upvote-panel-rank-youtube-comments.886163/

    Advertise on BHW

  2. welneto
    Registered Member

    Thanks op
    You earn per visit or per user registered in your link?
    what are this “0,06 0,07 0,08” in your print?

  3. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    Neon said:

    Here is the panel boiiiiiiOP no need to PM everyone, when there is a BST on BHW.https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/youtube-upvote-panel-rank-youtube-comments.886163/

    Alright, didn’t knew about that.

  4. .:mAestro:.
    Regular Member

    krhnsfk said:

    if i was promoting the upvote panel, i would posted in the thread itself. If they would give me commision per signup.. then i would post it in the thread.. LOL

    I meant more like that you are the owner. Or closely related to him 😉
    Of course, those are just my opinions. Noting based on evidence.I just saw two new members (you included) opening a new thread with the same method where the main ‘ingredient’ is subscription to mentioned upvote panel.
    Just looks fishy.

  5. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    welneto said:

    Thanks op
    You earn per visit or per user registered in your link?
    what are this “0,06 0,07 0,08” in your print?

    I earn per CPA (App installs/email subscription etc etc)

  6. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    .:mAestro:. said:

    I meant more like that you are the owner. Or closely related to him 😉
    Of course, those are just my opinions. Noting based on evidence.I just saw two new members (you included) opening a new thread with the same method where the main ‘ingredient’ is subscription to mentioned upvote panel.
    Just looks fishy.

    Why would i start a Journey thread also… ? If i would be the owner why would i spend time on ogads trying to get leads?

    If you look at my previous posts, i created multiple threads about problems with the upvote panel…

  7. Sephrata
    Regular Member

    I’ll add some help here.If Youtube does not like the words ‘free’ or ‘win’ or ‘giftcards’, have a look at the character map as this is your way around it.

  8. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    Sephrata said:

    I’ll add some help here.If Youtube does not like the words ‘free’ or ‘win’ or ‘giftcards’, have a look at the character map as this is your way around it.

    And i’ll help again.. You can use this F / R / E / E wich works for me. Adding a space and / works too.

  9. Neon
    Jr. VIP
    Jr. VIP

    krhnsfk said:

    And i’ll help again.. You can use this F / R / E / E wich works for me. Adding a space and / works too.

    What about using cyrillic and latin letters, do you think it will do the work ?
    cyrilic “а” = latin “a” now add this cyrilic “а” in the word “giveaway” and job done. I used to bypass many filters doing this trick

  10. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    Neon said:

    What about using cyrillic and latin letters, do you think it will do the work ?
    cyrilic “а” = latin “a” now add this cyrilic “а” in the word “giveaway” and job done. I used to bypass many filters doing this trick

    Everything will work basically, just have to test it out first.

  11. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    TheDemne said:

    How often do you comment per day?

    I’m not quite sure about that. I do mainly use 10 accounts/day. Keep switching channels when you comment. Your comments might get reported but you will still be able to comment with that account. Just make sure to check with incognito if its not ghosted.

  12. neilbhabuta
    Jr. VIP
    Jr. VIP

    krhnsfk said:

    I’m not quite sure about that. I do mainly use 10 accounts/day. Keep switching channels when you comment. Your comments might get reported but you will still be able to comment with that account. Just make sure to check with incognito if its not ghosted.

    So around 10 comments per day? Approximately? … or do you do more than that?
    And do you post it on videos that get like millions of views or tens of thousands?

  13. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    neilbhabuta said:

    So around 10 comments per day? Approximately? … or do you do more than that?
    And do you post it on videos that get like millions of views or tens of thousands?

    I post more then 10 comments/day and i mainly target videos that are being watched every single hour.. I can’t say wich videos i target. Everyone has to find their own. You could look on the trending page on youtube though.

  14. neilbhabuta
    Jr. VIP
    Jr. VIP

    krhnsfk said:

    I post more then 10 comments/day and i mainly target videos that are being watched every single hour.. I can’t say wich videos i target. Everyone has to find their own. You could look on the trending page on youtube though.

    Approximately how many more? I understand you can’t say an exact number but a ballpark figure would be nice as if it’s like 100 then it wouldn’t be worth a lot of people’s time doing that but if it’s like 15-20 that’s a different story.

  15. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    neilbhabuta said:

    Approximately how many more? I understand you can’t say an exact number but a ballpark figure would be nice as if it’s like 100 then it wouldn’t be worth a lot of people’s time doing that but if it’s like 15-20 that’s a different story.

    It depends on how long the comment will stay.. could be 15-40.

  16. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    neilbhabuta said:

    Approximately how many more? I understand you can’t say an exact number but a ballpark figure would be nice as if it’s like 100 then it wouldn’t be worth a lot of people’s time doing that but if it’s like 15-20 that’s a different story.

    Let’s say it this way. I use 500upvotes/comment. I have a daily limit of 15K upvotes. Do the math.

  17. neilbhabuta
    Jr. VIP
    Jr. VIP

    krhnsfk said:

    Let’s say it this way. I use 500upvotes/comment. I have a daily limit of 15K upvotes. Do the math.

    So around 30 comments

    How long does it usually take you to do?

    Sorry if I’m asking to many questions

    Advertise on BHW

Page 3

?

How much have your earned online so far?

  1. 0

  2. +$25

  3. +$100

  4. +$250

  5. +$$$$$$

  1. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    neilbhabuta said:

    So around 30 comments
    How long does it usually take you to do?
    Sorry if I’m asking to many questions

    nah not a problem. Again it depends on how long your comments stays on the video.
    Just try to refresh and see if your comment is gone or not. If it is you can comment again.

    Advertise on BHW

  2. neilbhabuta
    Jr. VIP
    Jr. VIP

    krhnsfk said:

    nah not a problem. Again it depends on how long your comments stays on the video.
    Just try to refresh and see if your comment is gone or not. If it is you can comment again.

    Yeah but do you spend like an hour a day on this or longer etc?

  3. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    neilbhabuta said:

    Yeah but do you spend like an hour a day on this or longer etc?

    Could take longer, if your comments don’t get reported immediately.

  4. Zedni
    Newbie

    Could you PM me the upvote panel link please? It seems pretty promising. Thanks for the thread man, will definitely check this out and see what all the hype is about.

  5. girolamo
    Regular Member

    When will they stop promoting this god damn panel LOL… with 1 thread like this they sell at least 50 panels (x50 = 2500$)

  6. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    girolamo said:

    When will they stop promoting this god damn panel LOL… with 1 thread like this they sell at least 50 panels (x50 = 2500$)

    Probably because only this 1 exists? well the other thread made me buy the panel lmfao… i’m not promoting it…

  7. vansb
    Newbie

    hi, thank you so much for sharing this. I was confused about how to go about it.. can you please pm me the upvote panel?

  8. baidovich
    Jr. VIP
    Jr. VIP

    Your comments will be live forever or they get banned ?
    How many clicks do you get per comment ?
    Can you use this method to bring traffic to a normal website not a cpa offer :
    You type your main keyword on Youtube ( best vacuum cleaner ), you comment for the top videos with a link to your article on your website, you get traffic.
    Can this work ?

  9. Lol you just copy pasted my entire thread. Its alright though i’m not too active here.

    krhnsfk said:

    Probably because only this 1 exists? well the other thread made me buy the panel lmfao… i’m not promoting it…

    I see this guy moan on every thread about Yt comments method. I’m starting to feel this guy might be one of the guys on my telegram telling me not to talk about this method. But most probably hes a bit slow in the head. Ether way i don’t give a flying fuck. Since he PMed trying to talk shit into getting more info from me. He was basically askingall the questions which i had answered in the thread in the PM.

    Anyway If anyone who wants to do this method dosent have enough money can create multiple channels using this link https://www.youtube.com/create_channel (create as many as you can) and start liking the comments and reply a few times till it gets ranked. Harder but you gotta substitute time for money.

  10. Kheim
    Newbie

    Hi, and thank you for sharing this in detail.
    I am new here and didn’t quite get the part of the link, the landing page is already created ? or I have to create it myself if so I have to pay for a domain right ?
    And for the offer does it need to be related to the video or I will just tell them for example to get the Clash of clan hack you will have to complete this survey.
    Thanks

  11. DeDav
    Registered Member

    how many videos do u comment per day to get 1000 clicks ? what do you use to find the best videos to comment at ?
    can u give example of comment that u did and didnt get ghosted ? where do you buy your proxies and gmail accounts so its safe to use ? thanks

  12. jb1rd78
    Regular Member

    baidovich said:

    Your comments will be live forever or they get banned ?
    How many clicks do you get per comment ?
    Can you use this method to bring traffic to a normal website not a cpa offer :
    You type your main keyword on Youtube ( best vacuum cleaner ), you comment for the top videos with a link to your article on your website, you get traffic.
    Can this work ?

    I think you still have to be crafty with your comments. I’m playing with this method right now and I’ve spotted comments by other posters using this method,(no doubt from BHW lol)
    and they are getting ghosted. I checked with a different browser and the previous comments I saw 20 minutes ago are now gone.

  13. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    Magic555 said:

    Lol you just copy pasted my entire thread. Its alright though i’m not too active here.
    I see this guy moan on every thread about Yt comments method. I’m starting to feel this guy might be one of the guys on my telegram telling me not to talk about this method. But most probably hes a bit slow in the head. Ether way i don’t give a flying fuck. Since he PMed trying to talk shit into getting more info from me. He was basically askingall the questions which i had answered in the thread in the PM.Anyway If anyone who wants to do this method dosent have enough money can create multiple channels using this link https://www.youtube.com/create_channel (create as many as you can) and start liking the comments and reply a few times till it gets ranked. Harder but you gotta substitute time for money.

    I copy pasted everything.. are you serious? LMFAO

  14. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    DeDav said:

    how many videos do u comment per day to get 1000 clicks ? what do you use to find the best videos to comment at ?
    can u give example of comment that u did and didnt get ghosted ? where do you buy your proxies and gmail accounts so its safe to use ? thanks

    None of my comments get ghosted now. I do 30 comments/day.

  15. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    jb1rd78 said:

    I think you still have to be crafty with your comments. I’m playing with this method right now and I’ve spotted comments by other posters using this method,(no doubt from BHW lol)
    and they are getting ghosted. I checked with a different browser and the previous comments I saw 20 minutes ago are now gone.

    If the comment is gone, it’s been reported.

    Always check with incognito.

  16. Good job guys, spammed the hell out of Youtube. Out of last 10 videos I watched, 5 had these types of comments.

  17. krhnsfk said:

    I copy pasted everything.. are you serious? LMFAO

    I wrote three sentences defending you and all you replied was that?
    I made a huge mistake even trying to help people here. What a waste of time.
    Here is the thread you copied. https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/method-250-500-day-step-by-step-youtube-method.935270
    Its not even complete though. I purpose fully left out some stuff which you left out too. Well whatever. Enjoy your internet points i guess.

  18. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    Magic555 said:

    I wrote three sentences defending you and all you replied was that?
    I made a huge mistake even trying to help people here. What a waste of time.
    Here is the thread you copied. https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/method-250-500-day-step-by-step-youtube-method.935270
    Its not even complete though. I purpose fully left out some stuff which you left out too. Well whatever. Enjoy your internet points i guess.

    Show me wich text i copied and pasted on my thread. I think i have more information then yours also…

    Advertise on BHW

Page 4

krhnsfk said:

Hey! Everyone.
Follow all steps below, and you’ll also make some CA$H online.So this will only be a method to earn through YouTube.
—–REQUIREMENTSCPA/CPI Network Account
Upvote Panel (Highly recommended)
Alot of Google/Gmail Accounts
—–
MANUAL METHODSo once you have your landing page created (or you can request a pre-made from OGADS) you will need a way to post the link on youtube. Since youtube won’t allow you to post those links. You could either have your own domain and do it that way or You’ll have to use Google Drive – Google Sites
—–
GOOGLE DRIVE SETUP

Go to https://www.google.com/drive/ and make a new Google Docs Document.
and now you’ll have to type something tere such as, CLICK HERE TO CONTINUEOnce you have done that, highlight that text and click on INSERT LINK (CTRL+K) and that’s where you put your landing page domain link. After that click on SHARE to give the document a name and save it. You’ll need a link to that document, so click on ‘get shareable link’It should look like this

GOOGLE SITES SETUP

Go to https://sites.google.com/ and creat a new site using ‘in classic Sites’.
Once you have filled in your Site name/location click on create.After clicking on Create click on Edit Page or if you can’t find that click ” e ” on your keyboard. Once that’s done click on the 2nd box below that is empty and then Go to Insert – More Gadgets and search this gadget – URL REDIRECTOR. Click on the first one.Put your Landing Page url in there and chose your timeout (you can also put 0 in timeout, so the person get redirected immediately to your landing page)Click OK, after that make sure to click on STOP if you put your timeout on 0 because you’ll be redirected too. Click on Share and get your link to post on YouTube.

Once you have your link, you’re ready to post the link on YouTube. You could either post the full url you get from Google Docs/Google Sites or you can use a link shortener. I personally don’t use a link shortener, i have always used the full link.

NOW.. You’re ready to post your links. Keep in mind to not post the same exact comment after each other… Try to change it everytime. I won’t give out what kind of LP/Comments i use. I believe everyone make their own. I also use an Upvote Panel wich helps alot to get your comment or top. You could also upvote your comments manually by yourself but it will take alot of time.

AUTOMATED METHOD

This method is very simple… You basically will have to create a video and upload it to YouTube.

For ex. Go to YouTube and search “Clash of Clans Hack” you’ll see people that show how to do it in their video. They show to wich link they have to go etc etc…

If you’re looking to also do a Clash of Clans hack video, show people you’re going to your link and that you’re doing a survey also. After that show people you got free coins/gems etc (you might need jailbreak for this or a private server). That way it will look legit.

This method is good if you’re not willing to post comments or don’t have an upvote panel. Keep in mind you won’t get leads directly with this method. You have to give your video time to get ranked, or you could buy fake views like other people to rank it.

—–

FINAL

I hope you guys liked this thread, because i got some threats while writing this thread… coz people are afraid their earnings will decrease. To be honest i don’t care, everyone can still make alot of money with this if they target the right videos/people.

MY CONCLUSION/TIPS

– Try to post the comments on the right timezone, for ex. i try to target people from the US.

– You can easily make +$25/day with this method / You can make more if you use the automated method also.

– Try to find new videos that are becoming trending

– Other people could make alot more ofcourse with this method, i’m just putting out here what you atleast can make/day wich is +$25.

– I won’t say wich upvote panel i’m using because i don’t want it to look like i’m promoting it. If you really would like to know, send me a pm.

– I personally use Google Drive Docs, because people might think Google Sites Redirector looks suspicous.

ALWAYS CHECK YOUR COMMENTS IN ANOTHER BROWSER/INCOGNITO TO CHECK IF YOUR COMMENTS AREN’T GHOSTED

FAQ

How do i get the comment’s url!? (Required for Upvote Panel)

-Rightclick on the timestamp.

Can you help me personally in inbox?

-No, comment here.

I keep getting banned, what should I do?

– Use proxies if you have to create new Accounts. Or you can buy them online for cheap and still make profit.

How long until I start to make money?

– Usually within a day of consistent posting and commenting you should start seeing clicks and hopefully Leads.​

GO TO
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/journey-youtube-comments-method-weekly-update.938927/
TO SEE MY JOURNEY WITH THIS METHOD.. SO YOU CAN SEE MY WEEKLY UPDATES AND EARNINGS. I will be posting my weekly earnings on there, to keep everyone updated.

Keep in mind i bought the Upvote Panel on 4th May and i wasn’t active for like 4 days inbetween. You’ll also see low clicks/conversions on 1st and 2nd May, that’s because i didn’t have an upvote panel then.

Let me know if i forgot something.. wrote it in a rush. There are ofcourse other methods but i recommend these two for the youtube method.

I thought i’d honest with you guys and not put 250-500/day like the other person.

Please PM me the Upvote panel and what kinds of video are you commenting on?

Page 5

?

How much have your earned online so far?

  1. 0

  2. +$25

  3. +$100

  4. +$250

  5. +$$$$$$

  1. purplewhale
    Junior Member

    I’m glad this won’t get too saturated because of all the people who can’t search ‘Upvote Panel’ here. Do you see most clicks on mobile or PC? Or is it down to niche? Thanks.

    Advertise on BHW

  2. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    I won’t be giving the Upvote Panel anymore.. so don’t bother PM me to ask for it. You can easyily find it anyway!

  3. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    purplewhale said:

    I’m glad this won’t get too saturated because of all the people who can’t search ‘Upvote Panel’ here. Do you see most clicks on mobile or PC? Or is it down to niche? Thanks.

    Most are from mobile. But you can also change offer type sorts on mobile. So yesterday i had a single lead PIN that earned me $19.25

  4. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    gonzalito said:

    The method works, but I had to be 12 hours and only get 16 usd

    Took you 12 hours? Are you manually liking your own comment? What niche do you target?

  5. purplewhale
    Junior Member

    Thanks for your fast responses!
    I’ll try it and let you know my progress if you’re interested.

  6. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    purplewhale said:

    Thanks for your fast responses!
    I’ll try it and let you know my progress if you’re interested.

    Sure would like to know it. and good luck.

  7. My comments, won’t rank even though they are not ghosted and they have lots of upvotes…
    Anyone has the same problem? This started happening yesterday.

  8. SocialFire
    Regular Member

    How many times do you comment per account in 1 day and what time intervals do you use between each comment? ive been testing myself and with one account i posted 5 comments in one day now it seems that all comments are being instantly ghosted even if its something as simple as “hello” without the link…

  9. SocialFire said:

    How many times do you comment per account in 1 day and what time intervals do you use between each comment?ive been testing myself and with one account i posted 5 comments in one day now it seems that all comments are being instantly ghosted even if its something as simple as “hello” without the link…

    They are not ghosted, just stay on the #20 in TOP comments

  10. SocialFire
    Regular Member

    Nikola Gligorijevic said:

    They are not ghosted, just stay on the #20 in TOP comments

    Thanks for the info, is the #20 position permanent , or are the comments still able to be ranked?

  11. SocialFire said:

    Thanks for the info, is the #20 position permanent , or are the comments still able to be ranked?

    Parmanent, that is the problem.

  12. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    Nikola Gligorijevic said:

    My comments, won’t rank even though they are not ghosted and they have lots of upvotes…
    Anyone has the same problem? This started happening yesterday.

    You should also reply to your comments, that might be the issue.

  13. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    SocialFire said:

    How many times do you comment per account in 1 day and what time intervals do you use between each comment?ive been testing myself and with one account i posted 5 comments in one day now it seems that all comments are being instantly ghosted even if its something as simple as “hello” without the link…

    I do 30 comments/day. Try to use different accounts if your comments get ghosted.

  14. SocialFire
    Regular Member

    krhnsfk said:

    I do 30 comments/day. Try to use different accounts if your comments get ghosted.

    Thanks for the speedy reply, 30 comments per day on one account? or 30 comments spread over a variety of accounts?
    Also, anyone here know the best source for purchasing accounts? or know of a great account creator?

  15. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    SocialFire said:

    Thanks for the speedy reply, 30 comments per day on one account? or 30 comments spread over a variety of accounts?
    Also, anyone here know the best source for purchasing accounts? or know of a great account creator?

    You should make a post on marketplace and they’ll contact you, for ex. i bought 10 accounts for 2$ and they still work. If you keep switching account your comments won’t get ghosted.

  16. vansb
    Newbie

    hey do you use all your accounts with the same IP or do you use proxies (for commenting from different accounts) ?

    Advertise on BHW

Page 6

?

How much have your earned online so far?

  1. 0

  2. +$25

  3. +$100

  4. +$250

  5. +$$$$$$

  1. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    vansb said:

    hey do you use all your accounts with the same IP or do you use proxies (for commenting from different accounts) ?

    I’m using the same IP, you could use proxies if you don’t know how to chang it.

    Advertise on BHW

  2. vansb
    Newbie

    krhnsfk said:

    I’m using the same IP, you could use proxies if you don’t know how to chang it.

    so you mean using the same IP is not harmful or anything? does not lead to bans, right?

  3. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    vansb said:

    so you mean using the same IP is not harmful or anything? does not lead to bans, right?

    It will lead to ban and you won’t be able to create future google product accounts.

  4. vansb
    Newbie

    krhnsfk said:

    It will lead to ban and you won’t be able to create future google product accounts.

    sorry for asking again, just wanna get it right.

    you mean that for commenting from each youtube account, i need a seperate IP than my own?

    Like I cant comment from my own IP even though I have a lot of gmails with me created previously from other IPs?

    also, with one single yt account we can create multiple channels, so is it safe commenting like that?

  5. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    I got all channels suspended for violating terms that i created with multiple channels on 1 gmail account.
    So i would suggest use accounts that were created using other isp/ip, or buy accounts or use proxies everytime.

  6. vansb
    Newbie

    krhnsfk said:

    I got all channels suspended for violating terms that i created with multiple channels on 1 gmail account.
    So i would suggest use accounts that were created using other isp/ip, or buy accounts or use proxies everytime.

    I see.. so if i buy accounts then I can post the comments on youtube using my own IP? or with a proxy?

  7. Eagle 95
    Junior Member

    Magic555 said:

    Lol you just copy pasted my entire thread. Its alright though i’m not too active here.
    Anyway If anyone who wants to do this method dosent have enough money can create multiple channels using this link https://www.youtube.com/create_channel (create as many as you can) and start liking the comments and reply a few times till it gets ranked. Harder but you gotta substitute time for money.

    This is exactly what I needed, thanks dude.

  8. vansb said:

    I see.. so if i buy accounts then I can post the comments on youtube using my own IP? or with a proxy?

    Get a proxy ip that is safer.

  9. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    DerOberBoss said:

    i bet he promoting the upvote channel. very smart

    If you would check my other posts you’ll understand i’m not promoting it.. i bought the panel myself after reading the other thread 250-500/day method…

  10. purplewhale
    Junior Member

    After experimenting for a bit I was able to make my first conversion…. Thanks!

  11. krhnsfk
    Registered Member

    purplewhale said:

    After experimenting for a bit I was able to make my first conversion…. Thanks!

    Nice.. it all depends on wich survey the Target chooses. You could get $19.25 from a single lead also or $1.8 or less.

  12. purplewhale
    Junior Member

    krhnsfk said:

    Nice.. it all depends on wich survey the Target chooses. You could get $19.25 from a single lead also or $1.8 or less.

    I got 23 cents haha, I think most people will be on their phones

    Advertise on BHW

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.